Thank you for thinking about joining us at Paintball Corp, we are always passively looking for the next great staff member to join our Dynamic team.
What can you expect?
Well you’re going to be shot from time to time, but honestly you stop caring and it’s also a rare occurrence. We run bookings mostly during the weekends but also have the occasional midweek booking so we would like to employ people who have flexiblility.
What do we require?
- We will teach you everything about paintball
- A full drivers licence and the ability to competently drive manual vehicles
- A NZ first aid certificate, we are happy to organise you to sit yours after you have completed your observation period.
What do we want to see in applicants?
- Someone confident and outspoken
- Someone well presented
- Problem solvers
- Honesty and reliability, if something goes wrong, we want to know about it and fix the problem.
- Safety conscious, will you take care of yourself as well as others?
How do we Pay
We pay minimum wage to start and offer commission and incentives to boost your base wage to around $18. Some staff have earned as much as $30 an hour but it’s in your hands.
Our crew work with and depend on each other throughout the day, we are looking for someone who can join our team and add to our working dynamic. We take care of our team and actively train, retrain, and celebrate with our staff.
Tell us a little bit about who you are and we will get back to you!