Thank you for considering joining Paintball Corp. We are always passively looking for the next great staff member to join our dynamic team.
What can you expect?
Well you’re going to be shot from time to time, but honestly, eventually you stop caring. We run bookings mostly during the weekends, but also have the occasional midweek booking so we're looking for flexibility in our employees. Don't worry if you're not a paintball expert, we will teach you everything you need to know.
What do we require?
- A full drivers licence and the ability to competently drive manual vehicles.
- A NZ first aid certificate. We are happy to organise a course for you to attend, once you have completed your observation period.
What are we looking for?
- Confidence and outspokenness
- Good presentation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Honesty and reliability. If something goes wrong, we need to know to fix the problem!
- Health and safety consciousness. In an emergency, will you take care of yourself as well as others?
- Someone who is going to grow our business as much as we grow you.
- Someone who will work well in our team environment.
- Someone looking to gain new skills and learn new languages.
How much do we pay?
We have different pay levels as per your crew level, initially you will start at minimum wage, but will quickly gain new skills and add more value, as you do your wage will quickly climb to the living wage.
Along with a great base hourly rate we will give the occasional bonus for getting great reviews and taking awesome photos.
Fitness is important, we will also provide you with and recommend you attend, 1 free personal training session weekly.
Our crew work with and depend on each other throughout the day. We are looking for someone who can join our team and add to our working dynamic. We take care of our team and actively train, retrain, and celebrate with our staff.
Tell us a little bit about who you are and we will get back to you!
After receiving your cover letter, and we like you, we will then ask for a CV, and referees via email.