What to bring
Please make sure each child has the following:
- Sturdy footwear
- Comfortable clothes
- Water bottle
- Any medication
We will provide a camo cover shirt, guns, gas, mask and unlimited 30-round reloads of paint.
Kids reduced impact should have 1 hour and 45 minutes set aside with about 30 minutes of this time being spent making sure everyone is ready to play. This means the kids will have 1 hour of playing time.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your booking time
- Safety briefing will start at the beginning of your booked time and will take about 30 minutes.
- Staff will guide the group through several games of paintball suitable for their age and skill level. You can always make suggestions of games to play as well.
- Players will be given unlimited 30-round reloads throughout the session.
- Our staff will try to take a few pictures of the game in action.
- Parents are welcome to join in at kids prices.
Both of our locations have a ready-room which we use to greet your group before taking you up to the playing field. This area is rough with tables and couches and unfortunately due to being on Council owned reserve land, we cannot provide any plumbed facilities. This means that if you're thinking of having food afterwards, cater for things like plastic cups, drinks, serviettes and hand sanitiser. Also, ensure your group has been to the bathroom before arriving.
All our staff are first-aid qualified so in the unlikely event of a mis-hap, you are in great hands. We also have a full first aid kit on site. If you would like to read more on safety procedures, you can see our safety page here.
Click the links below to view driving directions via Google Maps
metlink Public Transport
To plan your journey via Metlink public transport, use this link here and set your destination to either Paintball Corp Isolation Hill or Paintball Corp Hostility Creek.
**Please note** For Isolation Hill, there is a 30 minute walk from the closest public transport to the field. If public transport is essential to your journey, we recommend playing at our other field, Hostility Creek which is located directly across the road from the Pomare Train Station.